Friday, May 15, 2009

Got off track there for a bit

This whole week was blown to smithereens in terms of goal setting, as I killed my back Monday morning as I was getting my youngest daughter out of the tub. The last time this happened, I just bit my lip and worked through the pain and soreness as best I could, but this time I went to the Dr., because Friday was shopping day and I didn't want anything to interfere with that. LOL!

****WARNING ---- TMI ALERT****

The Dr. also confirmed that I have a hernia. I had a hernia that was repaired back in 2006, but I guess another one has formed. I never had strong abdominal muscles to begin with, and having 3 pregnancies didn't help either. I'm scheduled to see a surgeon on June 3rd, so we'll see how quickly this needs to be taken care of. 

****END OF TMI ALERT ****

Still working on some goals for next week, but we do plan on visiting some REOs next week. I'm still amazed that these are sitting on the market - either there are no investors who are willing to to take on the rehab, or the banks are being very stubborn on their price.


No comments:

Post a Comment