Monday, May 4, 2009

Accountability Monday and Follow Up Friday (postponed)

Well, I didn't get back to the computer for any great length of time, so I didn't get to update like I wanted to. A lot of the goals have to be put back on the to do list:

Finish back sales tax return - MUST DO
Budget for Flea Market booth
Finish REI business plan
clean out all clothing in girls room

I closed the Ebay store, but left all the fixed price listings up. My plan is to use my Ebay listings as advertising and redirect people to a new store that I'm setting up on BuyItSellIt.com . I'll set up a mailing list through my Ebay About Me page for people to sign up to receive discount codes, etc., and that mailing list will be for the new store.

I still need to do more REI goals.....just trying to get my sense of direction.....

No comments:

Post a Comment