Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On the road to MLS access...hopefully!

Well, I am very close to getting MLS access, thanks to Kelly and her awesome article that she posted on her blog here. Kelly has been tremendously helpful, especially when it comes to helping me determine how to approach the real estate agent. She even did some of my "homework" for me, which was a big boost to me for my confidence level. Many, many thanks, Kelly!

I have my ad up on Craigslist and am basically waiting for the phone to ring. If for some reason it doesn't ring, I'm going to see if anyone at my CREIA Women's focus group would be interested in helping me.

I will keep y'all posted!


3 comments:

  1. Just be patient. Kelly's instructions worked for me. I waited about two weeks with no response. And out of the blue the first/only Realtor who called ended up being Realtor that I now work with and have access through.

    Offer to provide the Realtor with leads you receive through your investment advertising. Realtors will be all over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ingrid. You'll have that MLS access in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice info Justin! I'm so glad I could help Ingrid! Be careful what you wish for ;) Caution: MLS Access can cause obsessive research behavior and lack of sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete