Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

The title of this blog post says it all. :)

The problem is, I'm not even busy with REI related events, and that is frustrating.

The crowning event that has contributed to the atmosphere of busy is that I've taken in the other 3 kitties from the litter that was born three weeks ago. (I blogged about it here.) The mother cat had taken the remaining 3 kitties to the neighbor's shed, but today the neighbor took down the shed and so I rescued the kitties. My mother in law works with someone who does animal rescue, so she will be taking over finding them homes and getting them weaned and adopted. They need to be bottle fed for another week or so, so I will continue with that job, since I'm already bottle feeding the other 3 kitties. The 3 kitties that we took originally are going to remain with us.

I'm not going out tomorrow except to take the kids to school, so my goal is to get the goals set forth so I can hopefully get something going by the end of the year.

Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment