Friday, September 11, 2009

New addition to the family


As if I don't have enough to do already, I can add one more thing to my list - I am now a foster mama to 3 newborn kittens.

We have a stray cat who was pregnant and gave birth to six kittens on Wednesday. She wound up keeping three and left three in the yard (it's a long story), so I took them in. It's almost like having another newborn baby in the house.

Here is a pic from yesterday. They are doing well, and I'm just taking things day by day, as newborn kittens don't have a high survival rate without their mothers, from what others have told me.

On the REI front, the agent who called from Craigslist never called me back, which is fine. I've decided I'm going to email a broker who is active with the local CREIA to see if he will help me. If he doesn't, I'll do what Kelly suggests and talk to an agent on the floor with the local Keller Williams office.

Anyway, I hear someone mewing, so I guess I'll see what's up before I go pick up the kids.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment