Monday, April 27, 2009

Accountability Monday

So here's the goals for this week:

Finish back sales tax returns
Bring number of Fixed Price auctions up to 100 on Ebay (currently 71)
Budget for flea market booth
Finish REI business plan
Clear out all clothing in the girls room

I did manage to get my one goal from last week done (100 total listings on Ebay). The goal for that is to have 500 listings total - 100 Fixed Price, and 400 Store. So now I will concentrate on getting the Fixed Price listings to 100.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingrid,
    Been following your blog since I saw you comment to Steph @ flip this wholesaler (been following her since she started hers) I had been wanting to start my own blog and when I happened on yours, you inspired me. Keep up the good work. BTW- check my blog out if you would. I only have 2 posts but will shortly get on the ball. LOL We have very much in common and I think that's great!
    Sincerely in Christ,
    Leesa C.
    Eph.2:8,9
    L.J. Cramer Properties
    http://momofsevenwholesalingpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leesa!

    Thanks for the kudos! I'm honored to be following your blog. I agree, you and I have a lot in common. I look forward to following your progress!

    God Bless!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete