Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nothing new going on

I'm kind of in a stuck mode. With our credit shot, no money in the bank, I should be looking at wholesaling.....but for some reason I'm not......I have a lot of fear right now, mostly fear of not being able to close a deal. My heart is really into rehab and rental real estate, and I know I don't have the resources to close on those deals right now if I can't find a buyer.

Anyway, Ebay is a bit slow right now.....spring and summer is normally a slow time for Ebay, so I shouldn't be surprised. But I'll keep listing....

Another thing I'm into right now is opera music. My mother is a HUGE opera fan, and she always listened to the opera on Saturday afternoons  when I was a kid. I never liked listening to it (neither did Dad) but for some reason now I have taken a liking to it. 

Who would have thought that I would enjoy opera music....

2 comments:

  1. Ingrid,

    What I'm finding to be a very valuable learning experience is to build your buyers list, then find wholesalers in your farm area that are selling a property. See if you can help them find a buyer and start shopping it to your list and also post ads on craigslist. You'll quickly find out what a good value is in your area and you might even make a few bucks on referrals. Once you do this a few times your confidence in locking up a deal for yourself will go way up. I'm just starting to do this and it's helped me. I know if I find a property that I can sell for 200 to 250 it'll sell quickly!

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott! I like that idea.

    My brain is soooo scattered right now, with the end of the school year coming up, and with my house being a total mess. I need to just sit down and come up with a plan....and refer to my Wholesaling for Quick Cash course that I won from a contest a fellow REI person (and nice guy) was having on his blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete