Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exhausted and wiped out

Well,  it has been the weekend from hell. Thursday, I had to have my mother in law help me pick up the kids, as my husband had to take my van to a meeting. I'm glad she was there because I became deathly ill with the flu that morning. It was all down hill from there. I stayed in bed from Thursday night through most of Saturday. I probably lost 10 pounds because I didn't eat anything. Then my 4 year old got sick with a stomach virus on Sunday. We also got 6 inches of snow Sunday night, so school was closed for yesterday and today. I am just now getting a bit better on my feet. I really haven't slept well since Thursday, even though I was in bed most of those days. Thankfully my husband was able to help out quite a bit, but now he has a sore throat, so I hope it's not strep. And to top it all off, he has a 15 in. crack in his windshield. Lovely.

Needless to say, nothing has happened on the REI front, and nothing probably will until I can get some rest and get to feeling better....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment