Thursday, March 5, 2009

A small step

Well, I'm feeling almost back to normal, so I decided to get moving again on the REI front. It's a very small step, but at least it's a step. I placed a We Buy Houses ad on Craigslist using a template that I found. It's nothing special, but at least it's there, so if I get a call, that's at least one more call than I would have otherwise received. Actually, it won't be a call, but a website feedback form reply. 

I'm also going to compose a letter to an owner of a distressed property in town. It's been boarded up for quite some time, and would probably make a good rental property. Of course, as luck would have it, the county tax assessor's website is down, so I can't get the address to send the letter. Hopefully it will be back up by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment