Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time Management

Well, I've been hit with having my poor 5 and 4 year old daughters sick with possibly the flu and croup, so I've been a bit sidetracked again. Plus, having the new puppy and trying to potty train him has taken up a lot of time (it's a good thing we have hardwood floors).

But regardless, I have made some decisions. I had thought about putting the REI on hold while I clean and organize the house, but I just don't want to keep putting it off anymore. So what I am going to do is to spend at least one hour each day on REI, my Ebay store, and house organizing, for a total of three hours.  I will probably bump this up to two hours for each project, but the minimum will be 1 hour per day.

I am also going to try and post my daily goals on my blog in the morning, and update them the following morning so I can keep myself accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to here you're not putting REI on hold, Ingrid! Anytime you can spend towards finding those deals is good!

    ReplyDelete