Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Motivated seller - EXTREMELY motivated

I hope everyone's holiday is going well! Mom is really enjoying her visit, despite the noise and chaos that is part of my daily life. LOL

I'll be resuming my probate marketing on Jan 5th, when the kids are back in school, but it seems as if Potential Seller #2 is EXTREMELY motivated. I had not gotten back in touch with him, due to getting wrapped up with my Mom's visit, but he called yesterday and left a message, and called TODAY but didn't leave a message. Oy.

I will try and call him tonight after dinner. I really can't make an offer because I'm just not able to come up with a value, because of lack of sales in the area. The ultimate would be for someone who had a lot of $$ and wanted to rebuild this area of the city to go in and do a mass negotiation with all the owners of the condemned properties, buy them all up, rehab them, and rent them out....but unfortunately, I'm not that person at the moment.

Anyway, if I don't update beforehand, have a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ingrid, why not partner up with an experience local investor who can give you a reasonable offer amount to use and help you find a buyer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shae!I think that's what I'm going to do. I'll make a post to my REIA Yahoo group and see if that will generate some interest. Didn't get a chance to call him tonight, but will definitely call him tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete