Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holey crow, I got a call!

I just got in the house and had to update - I got a call from one of my probate letters!

I literally just got the letters in the mail yesterday - this was my second batch. Whoo hoo!

The gentleman was very nice. We are meeting tomorrow at 11am and he'll show me the house. There are no other heirs - it's just him - he is the brother. He also said that he himself had some rental property in town and he could show me that as well, if I was interested. Sure thing!

I'm going do a quick search on Zillow to get comps, and also I'm going to head over to Patrick Riddle's blog at Must Know Investing to learn some tips and tricks for negotiating and talking with sellers. Right now, though, I have to head back out to pick up the kids from school.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooo to the hooooooo!

    Awesome news, Ingrid- good luck at the meeting tomorrow!

    Let us know how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I'll be sure to update as soon as I get back to the computer tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Ingird! Check your email, I've got a little surprise for you to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Scott! I just checked my email. Between Steph's book, Steve's Boot Camp videos and what you just sent me, I feel like it's Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete