Friday, December 4, 2009

Letters: DONE!

My first batch of probate marketing letters are going out in the mail tomorrow! I had planned on mailing them earlier this week, but Ron Mead suggests using good quality paper, which I didn't have. So today I went and bought some, along with some coordinating envelopes. They really do make a difference, so I'm glad I waited to mail the letters.

I've got a lot of other things going on with my goal setting for 2010, and I'll be sure to share that as soon as I have things down on paper.

Other than that, not much else going on. Toy season has not turned out as planned, but I'm not deterred. I have bigger fish to fry! :)

Before I forget, Steve Cook at Flipping Homes has given us an early Christmas present! He has put links to his Flipping Homes Profit Machine Bootcamp videos at his Lifeonaire site. Check it out HERE. Lots of great content - I'm going to be watching and taking notes!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo Ingrid!! Way to get them out. You beat me, though. I've got some good paper, but need to get some decent envelopes and stamps. When it comes to actually picking up the supplies I'm terrible. I either forget or run out of time during the weekend.

    I work best when I have a schedule in place of which I've yet to completely work my mailers into yet.

    ReplyDelete