Friday, December 11, 2009

Misc. Updates

Just a quick update before I head out to do some shopping....

First, I don't have to go to the courthouse anymore. Yipee! I figured out that if I get the weekly local paper, and the Spartan Weekly, I will have all of my Notice to Creditors all in one place...and since the Assessor's information is online, I can just do my research at home. I've already picked up the local paper in town, and since I have to go into Spartanburg to do some shopping, I'll pick up the Spartan Weekly there, and will get some letters out tomorrow....

Today I picked up an early Christmas present for myself. I bought Steph's Ebook. I had wanted to buy it when she first put it out, but couldn't fit it in the budget until now. Don't get me wrong, it's a great price, but we are on a really, REALLY tight budget....so we had some rare extra funds this payday, so I treated myself. :) I can't wait to read it - in fact, I'm going to print out the first few pages to have in the van with me so I can read it while I have lunch on the road today.

Still working on the 2010 goals and will post them when I am finished.

And toy season was not as great as I hoped it would be. But I'm not going to dwell on it....just going to really focus on REI for 2010 so I can kick it in high gear and hit some homers out of the park!

Well, that's it for now! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ingrid, you'll find tons of value in Steph's ebook. Sounds like you also have Ron Mead's book so you should be ready to rock on the probates and REOs in 2010. Awesome!

    I'm really happy to hear that you don't have to drive to the courthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shae, I meant to answer this earlier! Steph's book is awesome! I'm going to post about it in my next blog update tomorrow. Great stuff. Probates and REOs are going to be the way to go for me in 2010, I can just feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete