Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Even more motivation....

And it comes in the form of a small puppy that was dumped (along with his sister) at the dumpster at the auto store where my husband is the manager. So he has a new family now - Us! :) (His sister went with my husband's assistant manager).  He is soooo cute. My husband named him Gus II, after our original Gus, a rotweiller who we had to put to sleep last year.

So now I really have to get the house organized so he won't get into things. Here is a pic of him, about 2  hours after my husband found him. I think he appreciates his new home. :)

Photobucket

Yep, life is good. LOL


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shae! He is a sweetheart. He is just like a human baby in a lot of respects - he loves to be held. I've had to sit with him on the chair in the living room to get him to take a nap. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Ingrid.

    Glad you can give him a good home. :)

    ReplyDelete