Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Experiencing technical difficulties - please stand by

Hello folks,

I'm coming to you from the local public library because my laptop is toast. Fortunately the good folks from Dell are going to send a tech out and I hope to be operational again by Friday or Monday.

In the meantime, since I don't really have internet access, nothing has been going on.....I would update more, but my session is almost done and I need to go pick up the kids from school.

Talk to you when I am back online! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your laptop Ingrid. It's a shame that we are so dependent on computers these days. Any problems it pretty much puts a halt on our productivity.

    Grant chance to shoot on down to the court house and grab some new leads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scott!

    I wish I had thought of that! But most of my time was spent talking with Dell Warranty Support (blech)....but I did get the local paper with the legal notices today, so I'll be doing my research tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete