Friday, January 29, 2010

Amazon Prime 3 Month Trial

Some of you may not know, but I have a hobby of couponing and being on the lookout for frugal ideas. Sometimes my passion for both REI and frugal living cross paths and light bulbs will come on above my head. LOL

Scott over at The Struggling Investor posted an entry about how his book that he ordered from Amazon for Steph's Book of the Month Club had not arrived yet, and it was going on 2 weeks. This got me thinking of a post I read about getting a 3 month trial for Amazon Prime for as little as $1. With Amazon Prime, 2-day shipping is free, and overnight shipping is $3.99. I think this might come in handy for Steph's Book Club so you might want to look into it. :)

Rather than me try to explain it, let me direct you to the post with all the details HERE at Common Sense with Money.

Hope this helps someone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ingrid, I will look into this. I've used prime before and it comes in handy around the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at the tail end of my trial now...in fact, I better go make my last order before I cancel! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Ingrid! Heading over now to sign up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal!

    I bought Jane Eyre, because it's my favorite book, and I had lost my copy from years back.

    ReplyDelete