Friday, July 24, 2009

Job Hunt Update

Well, I've filled out applications for Pizza Hut, Rite Aid, Walgreens....basically everything in town, and no one is hiring.

So I'm back to my original idea for posting to my REIA Yahoo Group that I'm available for bookkeeping, admin work (typing, filing mailouts, etc), running errands. I'm going to work on this tomorrow so it can post over the weekend.

I'm also planning on applying for being a substitute teacher with the school district. They have an info meeting on August 19th, so I'm going to go to that and see what's up.

I'm also going to work on probate marketing when the kids are back in school, which is less than a month away.

In the meantime, I'm slashing the grocery budget so I can use some of those funds for marketing.

Anyway, that's the status for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment