Friday, August 28, 2009

Adult ADHD

OMGosh, I must have this!

I have not been able to sit down and focus on anything lately. And it's not just now, but it's all the time. No wonder the house is a wreck all the time and nothing is getting done with REI.

I have to tell you, I'm not trying to use ADHD as an excuse, but WOW, is it hard to manage.

Ok, so now that I have that out of the way, I'm taking a deep breath and reorganizing my thoughts.

I managed to get a couple of things done today. I called the probate office and they said that I could come in anytime, there's no really busy time for them, so that's good. I also put a note on my REIA Yahoo group looking for property management recommendations, and I have about 6 to go through. It's funny, but not one of them referred the one property management company that I was originally going to call.....not sure what to make of that.

Anyway, the goal for tomorrow is to get the business plan done so I can upload it and the get private money website up and running as well. I'm also going to work on getting MLS access using Kelly's method that she described here.

So that's it for now. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Go get em! Focus Woman! :) If you need any help, I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - you're taking steps forward and that's what counts. Way to go Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Kelly, I've got a question for you, so I'm off to email you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, spelling error. doh! Should be "email you now". :)

    ReplyDelete