Friday, September 24, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update to say that my daughter's surgery went well and we were able to come home on Wednesday. It was a very long day - she went into the OR at about 12noon and didn't get out of recovery and up to her hospital room until 9pm. But she's doing great and that's the main thing!

I am super excited about my Amazon selling adventure! I went to one book sale and picked up a few books, but my goal now is to qualify for selling in the Toys & Games section for Christmas, then use the proceeds from that to get my PDA scanner and go full swing into selling books.

That's about it - will update again as I get more into the holiday toy selling season!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!

    Also, let me know if I can help you with qualifying on Amazon. I buy stuff there frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shae! Sorry it took me so long to reply.

    I hope to be ok with the number of orders I need, as I sent a shipment of 20 books to Amazon this week, and hope to get some more shipped as well by the end of next week. But if I get too close to the deadline, I'll be sure to ask if you need anything. :) We can do with free shipping like we did last year (where I refund your shipping as an Amazon gift card).

    The good news is that as a Fulfillment seller, I can still send toys through them for Christmas, but I still would like to qualify so I can sell and ship them myself.

    ReplyDelete